Sporicidin® Sterilizing and Disinfecting Solution is recommended for use on reusable medical and dental instruments and equipment. Sporicidin has been used in hospitals, medical offices, dental offices, laboratories, pharmaceutical, and industrial clean rooms since 1978.
High level disinfection and sterilization of scopes, medical and dental instruments, equipment, and surfaces found in operating rooms, endoscopy, gastroenterology, urology, anesthesiology, and respiratory therapy clinics.
Features and Benefits:
- FDA 510(k) cleared for sterilization of hospital instruments and equipment
- OSHA compliance with Bloodborne Pathogens Standard (29 CFR 1910.1030)
- Non-corrosive to instruments and equipment including endoscopes, dental and surgical instruments, plastics, latex, vinyl, glass, metal and glazed porcelain
- Provides 100% kill of disease and odor causing organisms. It is fungicidal, bactericidal, virucidal and tuburculocidal
- Lowest level of Glutaraldehyde (1.12%) accepted by FDA to achieve sterilization
- High level disinfection in 20 minutes at 25º C - 14 day max. reuse*
- Complete sterilization in 12 hours @ 25º C - 14 day max. reuse*
- Alcohol free, safe for equipment**
- Will not cloud lenses or clog air/water channels
- Non-staining, non-flammable, and non-abrasive
- No special shipping or disposal restrictions
**“Alcohols are inappropriate for use on surfaces because they coagulate protein, are poor cleaners and rapid evaporation makes adequate contact times impossible on open surfaces" Block, SS, ed., Disinfection, Sterilization and Preservation, 4th ed., Philadelphia: Lea & Febiger, 1991.
Directions for Use:
Due to the critical application of this item, please see specific labeling instructions and additional pamphlet for use directions.